High Performance Teams
Obtaining high performance for individuals, teams and organizations is Impactop’s trademark.
- Executive Group Coaching is one of the most efficient methods for analysing high performance teams.
- An effective and fun way of testing teams dynamics is through Experiential Learning Work Shops
- High performance teams can also be the theme of Board interventions for top-senior management
As a medical doctor and a management professor, Thomas Hellwig conducts research and develops new insights on stress management and resilience.
- He organises Stress workshops
- Gives executive education sessions on High Performance Clinics
- Provides Individual Coaching on building resilience
Change Management is one of Impactop’s main areas of expertise. He tackles this broad topic with specific angled, such as:
- Teaching Immunity to change sessions
- Integrating leading change into Organisational culture sessions
- Conducting Managing across cultures Work shops